first goal, how about the next?


Guess what, hehe, I got my very 1st goal two days ago... hee, people who knew me wouldn't believe that... OLEH OLEH!! well ya, it is really unbelievable... Finally, I understand "soccer" is a kind of sports that controlled well by erm... central nerve system without using your brain, ya, of course for strategies. But then, when you are in the real situation... you can't really figure out what is the next step... you can if you are an expert... apparently, I am NOT. XD
Since earlychildhood, I don't get why people laugh and shout for their successful shooting and stuff like that, and I get it now. I did the samething, I wave my hand in the air hell crazy, High Five with my members and ya, it is very erm... hilarious... I can't imagine myself being like that either...(oops, it is TOO>>) LOL.

However... Goals is somekinds of stuff that we have to set up and actually achieve in our limited life time (ya, that is what my career ed teacher always emphasizing...) ... But normally, I DON'T... Not my fault, hee... I totally disagree... Well, career pathway... I still don't get it... ok, let's see... DOCTOR, er, sorry, NO, I hate being visited by sickish people; next, LAWYER, er, sorry, NO again, I hate to debate with others...; DENTIST, NONONO... Imagine you have to look at teeth and smell the disgusting odour of it everyday... so, what is next? Engineer? haha, it is very FUNNY, I have no interest going on with mining and building... =.="

see, how terrible and picky I am... so, no point choosing the subjects for yr 11 too... hahaha... most likely, I'LL go onto mathscience pathway... don't think I'm really looking forward to it... everyday digital and logical... my life will be buried under THINKING Logically and Effiecienly... Interaction & Changes... Impact on Society... Algebra... Trig... Spaces... Graphs... Quads... and whatelse? ohya, the worst... compulsory thingy... ENGLISH...

I am not trying to complain my life, but ya, I am trying my best to overcome every difficulties, it is harsh for me, as well as my life too... Kept telling myself, DON'T Worry, everything will be FINE... I wonder how long I can still last for? forever? two years? four years? ten months?

Posted on 18:01 by l'Cie and filed under | 2 Comments »

2 comments:

Anonymous said... @ 11:59

Wan Xing..u played football?! Dats cool!!! =)

Anonymous said... @ 23:58

hahaha, i did actually... thanks. LOL

내 곁에 있어줄 수는 없니