Sapphire's inferno




Hey guys!


Basically, it is just all about stuff and things like what I thought about my daily life. I'll then record bit and pieces if I am free...

However, this is the first time I did actually spent time on English blog... ya, but there'll still a bit chinese interfered within. haha...well, it is kinda memorable.

So, this is my inferno, the very darkness from the deep of my heart. A kind of expression towards feeling.

and finally, my name is Vincent and nice to meet you all. feel free to jot down your lovely comment!XD




Posted on 20:18 by l'Cie and filed under | 3 Comments »

3 comments:

Anonymous said... @ 21:18

waniiii!!!! [warni-warna.... XD!!!!]

ahem... anyways.... put a taggy board in ur blog!!!!! =D lol... so we can chat, rant... and stuff.. lol.. ^^ anyways... =P

lotsa looovvveeeee <3
xoxo

Anonymous said... @ 22:31

wan won one wonton wan wanted.

yeh, tagboard might be helpful for us. then we don't hafta sign in everytime =.="

very poetic. some grammatical errors, but you'll soon be australianized by us, don't you worry ;)

av

Anonymous said... @ 17:12

haha, firstly...thanks for commentING for my blog... it is my pleasure.

secondly, i dunno how to put a tagboard... need help though...

thirdly, haha, tell me where is the grammar errors, k?

fourthly, australianized? think so... slang and all those kinda stuff...

fifthly, warni warna... gosh... colorful, isnt? =.="

finally, thanks again (bow once)

내 곁에 있어줄 수는 없니