de...

life without hope is miserable, I can admit that without doubt...
actually the purpose of hope is just giving a perfect illusion to someone and make them achieve it, not everyone can taste the sweetness of success.


DE, means cannot be bothered. don't ask me why.

bababa...dududduludulu...bababa... undefinable vocal...

I just want to emphasize one thing, a people like me without feeling of hopeful towards future is just a wasting of time, isnt? I don't like to, and I don't want to, try to understanding the definition of growing up... why? because I am just useless, I am too selfish to sacrifice anything to change a better consequences...

如果微笑背后纯粹无奈,那又何必假装活得精彩?
Posted on 12:09 by l'Cie and filed under | 4 Comments »

4 comments:

Anonymous said... @ 19:06

wan. that was terribly confusing. growing up...something i don't wanna do. but i suppose i grow every second? hope...thinking optimistically is good, it's proven. i'll send you a document next time.

Anonymous said... @ 19:09

right there... actually, it was extremely confusing...to me too...

supposingly, the whole thing is a bit pessimistic.

Anonymous said... @ 12:42

well yea.. i agree with you wan.. its pessimistic.. lol

look on the bright side of life ... du du du du du du du du... lol.. the song.. xD *ahem* yeahhhh... >.> .. ^^"

yea.. dont feel like growing up too... too many responsibilities.. totally not my thing... =P i want to be a 6 year old... go to pre-school.. have fun.. eat all you can.. get more sleep time... get bedtime stories.... and no pimples!! booyah! lol yea.. but we all know that we cant turn back time.. oh well...

Anonymous said... @ 20:26

yea, kinda sad to face growth. I came to wonder why some people wanted to grow up so much... haha.

so you know the song rite? haha, it is cyndi wong's album... forgot what is the name of the song adi. heh.

내 곁에 있어줄 수는 없니