Sapphire_deau

This is just a dream,
An uncomplete dream,

Which take me to reach the end of the world,

The place where falling starts.
A world without warm and happiness,

Cold and sorrow ran the main theme,
Tolerance and insistence is a necessity,

For this mysterious adventure.

I am always wondering,
The distance of my sight,
Suprisingly,
it is just as short as,

The limited lifetime that we get.

Farewell to my wonderland,
I am no longer belong to any of them,
Innocent and artless,

Simple and unaffected,
It is just an impossible task.
M
y tears are rolling,
It hasn't drop but soon it will evaporate,
Vanish and forget about it.
I am not allow for softness,
My heart will be as tough as steel,

The sin that I am going to establish,

I'm not going to let it influence my conscience.
Not even a chance,
I am going to let myself to have
.
Not even a glance,

I am going to predict my future.
Till the day that everything are gone with the wind.
The only bit will be left is the Sapphire d'eau.


As blue as the sapphire,
As pure as the sapphire.
The dignity and elegance,
My soul will experience and never ever forget.

by ViNCENt

Hey guyz, juz modified my previous poetry a bit...It is from last year actually, examine it and comment me bout the mistakes. XD
Posted on 15:49 by l'Cie and filed under | 0 Comments »

0 comments:

내 곁에 있어줄 수는 없니