last summer

have you ever thought of life is meaningless? that is the topic of today....

i meant... no matter how the event or people have positive/negative impact on ya, one day, it will become memory someday...

memory that you might not wanna recall on... or you just treasure it very much...

anyway... either of them... it is just MEMORY...

people actually live on their own... independently... they should have... if someone is too dependent on something... or someone... he/she will suffer... a lot... as if nothing could last forever...

colours fade, people gone, words fall, voice mute...

you can never hope too much... not that you can't, but just don't ever dare to desire the perfect ending for every single story in your LIFE...

here i am, wandering in the center of nowhere... i'm a stranger to everything i'm not, i'm unfamiliar with..

i know, one day i ll, for sure to imitate everything surrounding me... wearing the mask i suppose to be...

so before the someday come along, i need a confession... to the world i never belong or i did before...

don't you ever care or adore me cause i m not the one you think i am... i m never in that way u bear witness... before or after...

i m suffocated myself in my tiny little corner for unstoppable modifications... it is quite weird to admit that... hell lots of thinking and interpreting to survive...

i don't even understand myself, there are conflicts and confusions developing along within entire of my life...

i think i should stop now in case the whole explanation get worse... whatever... i think i ll still continue in that way since it is my destiny...

to explain a bit bout y i'm being so moody recently... i'm kinda sick... yes, SICK...
I'm sick of myself... sick of everything surrounding me... excluding my frenz and family.... they are being nice... it is only me,mahself being mean and nasty... i hvta admit it... therefore i'm sick... both mentally and physically...

so, here you go... you might interpret that phrase as a pessimistic message from me... apparently it is... i'm that sort of person you'll get a bit annoyed coz i'm alwayz being too worried about everything... especially LIFE... i'm always messing around with the definition of life.... which came up with a conclusion that LIFE is kinda meaningless to hav discussion on.

i guess that's it.

welcome to my world,
silver purplish mist that surrounded me with suspension, here comes sweet death, neither hell nor heaven...

actually.... this is something i wrote last year Nov. I still think that it is pretty interesting... :) just wanna share with you guys... about my feelings. I always like to follow them, be true to your heart... cause you yourself understand the bearing of your life, therefore, you feeling will surely bring you to the perfect starting point.

luv
ViC

Posted on 17:24 by l'Cie and filed under | 1 Comments »

1 comments:

Anonymous said... @ 10:57

从你的言词当中,我感觉到你对生命的蹉跎和无奈,想要脱颖而出。但是人生不如意之事十之八九,要数也数不尽。

生命本来就是一种挑战,往往给你挫折,一波未平一波又起。

你觉得生活平乏无味,而且不尽人意,你要抱着这种不开朗的思索来继续你的人生,来否定自己,实在是一件很悲哀的事情。

我并不是要尝试去朔造你的人生或者改变你的想法,但是我只是想让你知道,不是生活非常精彩就一定是你要得一切。可能到最后,也是不是你真正想要的。就例如一场很精彩的节目上演了,你很期待,但是看过之后,最多也只能耐人寻味,久而久之你也忘了……不过而已。

每个人在人生的大舞台表演着不同的人生,有些被赞美,有些被咒骂,有些被遗忘,有些名留青史,有些看过了就算……等等。

生活尘埃的点点滴滴,会在你心中刻画出你人生的标志,梦想和性格,不必太担心你的存在对他人没有意义,玄虚未必是一件不好的事情,许多东西都是虚无形的,笑话,言谈,空气,声音 都是无中生有的事情,但是沉溺在于当中太久也不是一件很健康的事情,这样会让你忽视很多其他重要的东西…… 慢慢去探索吧,久而久之你自己会感觉到的,人生并没有都按照一定规划而行走,但只能给你一个导航图,就像你在大沙漠探索迷路了,沙漠风暴已经过,地势完全又不一样了,旅程就可能改变一些,可能有捷径,可能又要绕更大的圈子来到达目的地。就算没有目的地也好,走走看看也蛮不错的……


夜城

내 곁에 있어줄 수는 없니