C

for CHANGE~

heeee~RIGHT~ Kimura Takuya~ DAISENPAI in Johnny's ~ I was like~ WAHT?

kimura is from johnny's? when i officially knew that~ hahaha~

so erm anyway~ i kinda knew him when i was 9? about the same time as yutaka&takashi[~ PS~ yutaka should realllly get married, this person has 0 scandal, unbelievable, right?~]

ehem~ after all, i didn't favor kimura that much coz he isn't that appealing... erm i mean, not my type~ hahhaa~

soooo... until now~ 9 years later~ after watchin the mega-kakoii ikemen Prime Minister~ AHHHHH~ kamisama~ srsly, please create more politician that resembles him~~~~

oh well, not much of a hope, right? nevermind, let's pray for the best ^ ^

should really get onto my cutie pie's fic~ eekz~ tomayama?yamatoma? the -zawa couple~

mah~ so. although it is really really sad that the taiwan trip has been canceled due to the whole gastric thingy~

I still have GREAT HOLIDAY~ thanks to all my friend esp chyi&san~ my kawaii BEAR-chan[no name yet]~ coollll dramas+movies, and of course my lovelybb dad ^ ^ so to all my most loving friends in auussie~ don't worry about me too much ey~ ENJOY ur holiday tooo ~

and to san&chyi~ HAVE A SAFE TRIP to S'pore~ take lotsa pics+don't forget to buy me presents toooo~~ ehehe~



xk.
Posted on 23:56 by l'Cie and filed under | 0 Comments »

0 comments:

내 곁에 있어줄 수는 없니