O

for Or. Options.

It is not necessary to always have OPTIONS in your daily life.

I mean. at least for me, some of the past experiences weren't purely my own decision.

so what if you have OPTIONS... there is always pros&cons.
THREE things come together =) BUY ONE FREE TWO.~

oh wel... not much to talk about now. very very confused~

tell me. tell me. tell me. (with WonderGirls' dance move ^ ^)
MATHS or SCIENCE? - -

i know i'll find this post real hilarious in one yr time... after i hv finished the so-called FRESHMAN YR. {hope i actually survived...} i'll bet a milliondollar on it =p [monopoly cash ey]

the thing is... i'm still not there yet? duh... if not i wouldn't be bloggin everysecond here like some jobless/slacker =p
[let's see... i might be punchin the CALC, drawin some xsquares-or sumthing more complicated to be sure-GRAPHS. OR, feelin the holiness of MEDICINE~ memorizing sumthing like tetrahydrablahblahblah endlessly...? instead... ]

ok. i'm tired. got sick again ToT guess i stressed too much...

anyway, watchin drama is a MUST to rectify the sickness =p hahhaa, tomaxeita entertains me very very much... where is my cutiepie AIZAWAsama?



xk.
Posted on 22:24 by l'Cie and filed under | 0 Comments »

0 comments:

내 곁에 있어줄 수는 없니