B

Bloody Monday.

Finally.. gosh. i m serious.

ALL WHITE DAY. THE VERY BEST LUCK to EVERYONE including me myself.

oh. yesterday, oh more accurately, one hour ago. it was the BUZIEST DAY out of my whole life. NOT A SINGLE second of resting. i guess part of it is my fault.

3 assigns 1 test due this week, 2 assigns 1 test today. =) plus i finish dat other one... few days ago. why bother? i dun understand either. guess i juz prefer MATHS over ECON =)

anyway. try to work on SPSS now. oh 2NE1 rocks ^ ^

thx to;

mydad&bro: for tolerating my bad mood for this few days
fran: listen to my endless blames and RERreerecheckin my econ for multiples time~ *HUGS*
av: ahh! the QUEEN of PROOFREADING! i dunno how to express myself properly right now... that is understandable.. it is midnight 1 am now.
jun: haaha.. wel he wouldnt see this blog anyway.{hopefully not... if not... A.S. ll be in big trouble lol} thx for sharing HEAPS of IDEAS.

YES. and i finally FINISH ECON ASSIGNMENT ^ ^ the day b4. yes.

anyway. gotta head off to my lil SPSS experiment.

strongly recommend this book - The Confessions of Max Tivoli. =) althou i read it in chinese ver, but i think eng ver ll be good as well? {duh... it is translated from english anyway lol}

haiihaii... ja.



xk.
Posted on 00:51 by l'Cie and filed under , | 0 Comments »

0 comments:

내 곁에 있어줄 수는 없니