T

To me... there is only one thing I cannot give up.

It's absolutely unique, and something that's extremely important.

Every fragment of my thoughts is made up of it.

It's an intense and strong feeling that cannot be expressed by words.

I have confidence.

This feeling can't be yielded.

I won't let anyone take it away from me.

It's for this idea that I breathe and my blood flow in my veins.

It's for this idea that I continue to paint.

Each time I paint, and not being able to get close to that idea, I grind my teeth in frustration.

This is not what I meant to say.

My thoughts are not at such level as this.

Crying out loud, "I can't reach eternity!"

As a result, I suffer, get hurt and wear myself out.

But no matter how lost I felt, this has never changed.

And I've also learned how to be born anew.

If only I could convey one millionth of this feeling...



Legend of the Holy Beast BY MINAMI OZAKI (19910320)



xk.
Posted on 22:49 by l'Cie and filed under | 0 Comments »

0 comments:

내 곁에 있어줄 수는 없니