I

I have a lil confession here. didnt sleep whole night.

oh and mornin.

havent experience for a long long time... exactly how long?

dont ask me, ask my brain... which is malfunction right now.

now, i do enjoy writing random blogs and random stories. but i just have a thing with reports.

they are too stiff and suffocating. my hand just wont flow when it comes to writing report.

i dont noe. well. somehow i hv a feelin that i ll be constantly avoiding watever stuff that is likely to drag me into report/assignment for my whole life. (wel, i sincerely hope that my job wouldnt involve heavily with stuff like that.) if it is the case, i ll definitely be doomed.

dont ask me exactly how long i try to process a 500 words thing. it took me forever. seriously.

forever as in. one whole week (the actual hr of workin might be... 4 hrs?) it juz wont work.

i srsly have to thank all my mates that kinda tell me where to start and research. those that constantly supports me. esp AV =) (yeap~ my super-amazing-editor, i guess this is not even enough to describe how skillful she is)

ahh~ srsly need to learn to be more independent now. dont get distracted by food, manga etc... they ll definitely be the hinder of my success (- -). now now, we re discussin sumthing srs... i dont know how long it ll take for me to just try not to stay up until 5 am (more accurately NOW.)

i dont particularly understand the fact that why... why i m juz so random. sometimes even me myself couldnt predict my own thinkin and action. scary right? you own ur body and soul but somehow you are incapable to control it properly. it is like, my mind tell me to do X, my body choose an action of Y over X. or sumtimes, they fight with each other. the one dominates win.

right now i feel. drunk. it might be quite hilarious if i review this in the future. since i m pretty much unconscious when i write this blog.



xk.
Posted on 09:39 by l'Cie and filed under | 0 Comments »

0 comments:

내 곁에 있어줄 수는 없니