blue

here i come again... one month since last outing hey... kinda Long... actually it is. no duh...
so... let us split into a few section... since there are too many stuff to tell, oops, i mean write... erm yae, type... i reckon... :D

fRiends
firstly, I have to apologize here to Chris, if you saw this post... I don't mean to not being there... for your special outing... so,
容我在此送上一曲周杰伦的《安静》伴唱作为赔罪,hehe, i wrote it in chinese coz hvta prevent others from understanding it... why? well, if not i hvta actually present that in front of everyone... most probably, you won't notice i had actually updated my blog. hahha. (sshh, don't tell her yae)

and erm, jac, mandy, leen leen (hee) and erm vern, hav a nice and safe trip to Jap... enjoy urself... it is a bit late to say that, but yae... still, have fun...

for ave, loz and jazz, i thought they hv had a great camp... (well, not for loz, probably XD)
and erm, i'll try my bez to persuade them for the sleepover though... but the rate for success is yae... 0.001%... hehe...

fAmily
well, still the same... zz, happy birthday. lolz... my dad won't check out my blog hey. hee, anyway... my bro, erm, recently, he is nagging me to find him a gf... ehem.... so you guys, if anyone is interested, tell me yae, leave a comment here and i'll giv u further 'info'. hahaha, nah, juz jk, but if u r really keen for that, i can 'help out' a bit. XD


sChool
anyway, last month were extremely disaster for me (ave, izit extreme or extremely? XD) ... Firstly, I cut myself in D-tech, no one have bandage...(yae, aka plaster) Secondly, I had a infection of stye... then, soar throat and stomachache... Finally, I twisted my ankle during health Expo night...(trust me, I'm not kidding) how sad is that... I can't even walk the next morning, I miss the chance to visit the WASO morning symphony... and the next day, my PE period was scheduled for Ice Skating...god knows how a 'handicapped' person can skate "swiftly" on the ICE!

Forgive me, I hvta get out of that "pathetic" experience first. Anyone here watch ? It is a Korean drama actually. As usual, nice guyz and girlz... well, anyway, it is not the point... the point is how beautiful they skate on the Ice... since that time... I had been looking for chance to get an experience... Not quite professional but just having a try...

AND, it finally came... And... I lost it... because of the sprained leg... I'm quite Down that day during the bus travelling along to the venue... I kept wondering why things turned up to become like that? eventually, things turned up quite different from what I imagined...
so, i went on for the ice skating Bravely... although my leg got hurt after dat for quite a few days, but it is worth for it... thanks to Miss P and all my PE class's frenz... it was a nice experience and they helped me out quite a lot... XD especially sAm, iSabelle and eMma...

well, talking about sports... it was a bit sad... coz next term we hv no baddie after school for Fridayz... i'm looking forward for it next year :)

ohya, great news... next term we are havin summer uniform... yay... it is a lot easier to put on... and erm... for guys in the north part of the world... dont get too confused... coz we are actually havin diff season from urs... right... summer here. for precise, i think it is spring...

kC's buddy
hi guyz, heard u all r havin exam. well, good luck. coming back at the end of the year... hee... dun miss me too much... hahaha.. XD


mE
erm... now is term 3 holiday... and yae, i m almoz unconcious everyday... i wrote stuff and put on my another blog... besides... i dunno, mayb i juz hang around diff websites meaninglessLY... for assigns... i put aside quite Oftenly... sometimes i wonder my sense of feeling become blunt every single day... mostly, i shut down my lOgical part of brain... getting bLue... anyway, dont worry... it happens once in a while, when i'm stressed totally...

basically, that is what happening this few months... ciaoz, see ya later...


Posted on 19:03 by l'Cie and filed under | 0 Comments »

0 comments:

내 곁에 있어줄 수는 없니