who knew?

aloha... wow, how long is that, since sept. 22 until now ~ dec. 13

yeah, term 4 started and ended... quite a while ago. ya c. i think, work exp. and exam were both the biggest thingy.

WoRk ExP.

where? wel, RPH's pharmacy department.
first thing is tiring...
second thing is still tiring...
third thing is still... tiring...
why? oh duh.. workin is always tiring, you have to know that at the very first stage. no matter what's with it. i started to apprieciate my current job... life stage... as a student... more freedom after all. oh wel, i should talk a bit about the experiences i guess.

it was quite terrifyin when i stand in front of the light blue door, located in the Pharmacy dep, 1st level of RPH's south block. managed to control my fear and non-stop tremblin.. . . . and erm.. the worst thing is. my supervisor arent there. and .. they don't know. WHO the hell is goin to take me that day... = = and where i'm goin... plus... almoz majority of them doesnt expect my appearance on that day... (stop. stop grumbling XD)

however, after waiting... oh, i meant being dumped in the tea room for like one hour... that guy suppose to replace my supervisor came.. and took me around. we went to some places call Central Dispensing Service... main job there is to dispense medicine to inpatient pplz.

second day, same place. in the afternoon, i went to the Outpatient Dispensary... kinda same. third day, manufacturing. you wouldnt believe that packing and labeling a kind of medicine will take you the whole day until you actually do it. fourth day, Clinical Pharmacy... basically, you needa walk around the ward and checked out the medication chart. which is quite good for exercising. the thing is... the very pro-pharmacist that took me around ED aka emergency department, Cardiology and ICU aka Intensive care unit... alwayz use very pro-term of medication... at the end of the day... i was in a serious headache cause i cant even understand a single word of them, hehe... however, thx for their patient. hee.... last day, imprest, which is the job for pharmacy assistant... mainly for stocking medication around the ward... actually... it is not that hard and complicated, but extremely stressing... everyday i went back from work, the 1st thing i do wasn't stalkin around, gossipin as usual... i ran into.. my bed... eventually.... XD for sleepin ler... tiring.

newayz... i discover something though... like. for workin class people... the only thing they look forward is LUNCHTIME... the one hour is the moz precious time of all when you are bored with all those kinda labeling, stockin, filing and stuff... i hv got a chance to stalk around. XD thx to Avez, Laurz and CHyI. since three of them were quite willingly to spare out their time and chat with me.

eXaM

hooo... frankly speakin... i didnt do my bez in the exam... how sad.... :(
why? cause during that time.. i was quite addicted to MY GIRL! dun misunderstand yet... it is a korean drama... XD BAXIA... being a bit hyper again. sorrz. so, my sci's was quite erm... horrible... maths is alrite... waiting for final report... geez...

hOlZ

holiday... haiz... quite bz ler... was in INDO past few days... goin to Taiwan and Bangkok this week... whew... luv books! books! books! in taipei's eslite bookshopies... so excited... can't live without words. needa go back kampung later... so... rushing around... travelling... i'm quite afraid that i'll get sick though...

nEwYeAr

2007, sooner or later... wasnt really lookin forward to it. i'm quite sure, next year won't be as free as this year... haiz... ya know, gettin use to something relaxin is really easy... gettin use to busy won't be that easy... hee.

fEElINGs bout 2006

it's just like a dreamy year. all of a sudden, i just happen to go through a totally different world. it wasn't harsh or anything, everyone treat me well, take care of me. it is just my own problem... the kind of feelings? i guess.

the coldness, the indifferent, the sadness, the emptiness, the arrogant, being jaded... i can't really describe it well. it is too complicated for me... the conflict either physically or mentally isn't that SIMPLE. i always wanted to understand every single thing, unfortunately, my wisdom hasn't reach the point that i can afford, and able to interpret the sort of fEElINGs. not even me myself can fully realise the situation, who will know about that?

Nobody knows                    by P!nk

Nobody knows but me

That I sometimes cry

If I could pretend that I'm asleep

When my tears start to fall

I peek out from behind these walls

I think nobody knows

Nobody knows no



Nobody likes

Nobody likes to lose their inner voice

The one I used to hear before my life

Made a choice

But I think nobody knows

No no

Nobody knows

No



Baby

Oh the secret's safe with me

There's nowhere else in the world that I could ever be

And baby don't it feel like I'm all alone

Who's gonna be there after the last angel has flown

And I've lost my way back home

I think nobody knows no

I said nobody knows

Nobody cares



It's win or lose not how you play the game

And the road to darkness has a way

Of always knowing my name

But I think nobody knows

No no

Nobody knows no no no no



Baby

Oh the secret's safe with me

There's nowhere else in the world that I could ever be

And baby don't it feel like I'm all alone

Who's gonna be there after the last angel has flown

And I've lost my way back home

And oh no no no no

Nobody knows

No no no no no no



Tomorrow I'll be there my friend

I'll wake up and start all over again

When everybody else is gone

No no no



Nobody knows

Nobody knows the rhythem of my heart

The way I do when I'm lying in the dark

And the world is asleep

I think nobody knows

Nobody knows

Nobody knows but me

Me

~

so, in the very grand finale... of 2006, who knew what was going to happen after all?

'Never regret in your choices no matter you pull ahead or fall behind.
It is life, which you shouldn't look back. In fact, never.' by 1, I said so. XD









Posted on 18:03 by l'Cie and filed under , | 0 Comments »

0 comments:

내 곁에 있어줄 수는 없니